1. Services
  2. /
  3. Hotel & Bar Applications

Hotel & Bar Applications

Go to content
    • There are two (2) types of Hotel Liquor Licences. The first being a traditional Hotel Licence which allows for the sale of liquor for the consumption on the premises and takeaway sales.

      It also allows (subject to government approval) for the provision of gaming related activities such as: TAB, Keno and poker machines. The second being a General Bar Hotel Licence which allows only for the consumption of liquor on the premises. NO gaming related activities and NO takeaway sales of liquor.